This compact 10-inch (250mm) amplified subwoofer is an all in one system, allowing you to add deep, accurate bass to your vehicles original sound set up without taking up too much valuable space.
Its high quality craftsmanship and slim design mean it fits perfectly under the seats of a van or SUV, or even on the rear bulkhead of a convertible or pickup.
The system includes a built-in class-AB amplifier meaning there is no need for an external amplifier and its adjustable gain control allows you to match it to the vehicles original system, allowing all the speakers to complement each other.
- All in one 10-inch (250mm) subwoofer with small unit design to fit under most vehicle seats
- Built-in class-AB amplifier so no need for external amplifier
- Die-Cast aluminum heat sink
- High quality material design and craftsmanship
- Supports RCA (Low level) or speaker (High level) signal input from audio source
- Adjustable Gain control to match original vehicle system, so all speakers complement each other
- Easy-to-use control adjustments conveniently located on side of unit
- Remote bass volume control knob
At a height of only 68mm, the SUB-US10s slim design allows for easy installation in multiple locations throughout the vehicle. It fits perfectly under the seats of a van or SUV, or even on the rear bulkhead of a convertible or pickup.
Our SUB-US10 packages come complete with an installation wiring kit, mounting accessories and installation manual. A built-in class-AB amplifier in the sub means there is no need for an external amplifier and it’s adjustable gain control allows you to match it to the vehicles original sound system, making installation an ease.
Installation wiring kit includes:
- - 10 inch Subwoofer unit
- - Bass Volume remote control with cable
- - Installation wiring kit
- - Mounting bracket with screws
- - Velcro mounting tape
- - Installation manual
Recoil SL1710 10” Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer. 300 Watts Peak / 150 watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply
Low-Level RCA Input. Use RCA interconnect cable to link the SL1710 with an aftermarket source unit. High-Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. It will be used to connect SL1710 to your factory radio. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
Green Power/Red Protect LED Indicator.
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz.
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control Included.
- 13.39 x 9.45 x 2.26 (L x W X H) Inches.
If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.