Want to be sure you’re paying the lowest price? Let us try for you - (Remember with our free shipping and discount code we are probably already cheaper :)
We at Ray Smith have been at the forefront of Car Audio retailing since 1975 and we are doing everything in our power to provide you the best products at the lowest possible prices.
If you find one of our products on another site with lower price, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will attempt to offer you the product at the same or better price! Note: We don't keep your email, so absolutely No Spam..
Here’s how it works:
- Found a cheaper price?
- Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
- If you are correct, we will do our best to offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields
Range Rover Vogue Installation kit CTKLR05
Range Rover Vogue Installation kit with Fascia, Steering Wheel Control interface and universal patchlead.
Features & Benefits
- Contains universal patchlead CTMULTILEAD.2
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
Included in kit
Product No. Description
CT24BM09 BMW Fascia Plate (Matt Black) For Vehicles Without Navigation
CT27AA06 FAKRA Antenna Adapter. *For Aftermarket Radio With DIN Antenna Connector*
CTMULTILEAD.2 30CM Universal head unit connection lead for Alpine, Beat, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, LG, Nakamichi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Sony and Zenec and other Chinese swc learning head units
CTSLR008.2 Range Rover Vogue Steering Wheel Control Interface for vehicles with MOST 25 system. Allowing the retention of the OEM SWC when installing an aftermarket headunit