The RetroSound Classic looks like your original radio while offering the most modern technologies for your classic. The Classic features authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM/DAB tuner with 30 presets. A rear-mounted auxiliary input is included to play portable devices such as iPod or portable satellite radio. A built-in 25 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provided plenty of power to your speakers, and RCA pre-outs let you add external amplifiers. The Classic features our patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle.
- Built-in DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- Charges Android devices
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Wireless Audio Browsing from your iPhone or Android device
- Plays MP3, FLAC and WMA files via USB input
- Selectable 32,000 colour LCD illumination with user presets
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Selectable international tuner frequencies
- Built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, midrange, treble, fader, and balance adjustment
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
- Available with period-correct knobs and bezel
- Inputs: 1 rear-mounted standard USB ports and 2 rear auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
- Separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on lead(s)
2 Way Speakerbox 80W With Mounting Pods P4-CSB1
These multi-purpose surface-mount speaker modules are a great way to add sound to any vehicle. These are made from rugged ABS plastic and will mount to any flat surface, such as kick panels, doors or rear package trays. They can be painted or covered in vinyl wrap to match your vehicle's interior. The angled design directs sound towards the listener.
Power: 80W Max. / 40W RMS
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Dimensions: 135 x 110 x 120mm
Freq. range: 125Hz - 19kHz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.