The F800 Pro 2 Channel from Thinkware offers top of the range capabilities. The F800-2ch Pro also incorporates the new Super Night Vision 2.0, a night image correction feature in addition to built-in GPS and Safety Camera Alerts. Additionally, there is a lower current drain on the F800 and an optional external GPS for vehicles with Polarised Windscreens (Built-in GPS as standard).
This model comes with a low profile and modern design.
The F800 Pro features a 1080p Full HD front-facing camera
Users can easily control and manage their F800 Pro dash cam with cloud connectivity and built-in WiFi via an iOS or Android smartphone, providing a truly convenient way to view, download, access or delete recorded images as well as enable firmware and safety camera updates via the app. The F800 Pro brings a range of new features to the market including lower power consumption for extended parking mode and connection to the THINKWARE cloud when it arrives in the autumn.
Equipped with Sony Exmor R Starvis sensors for both front and rear cameras and the powerful Ambarella A12 processor, the F800 Pro offers crystal clear 1080p footage. The introduction of Super Night Vision 2.0 means clearer night time footage both while driving and when parked with up to 10 times the brightness in dark environments.
Users will benefit from different recording modes; motion and impact detection or Time Lapse Photography at two frames per second for up to 48 hours. If a driver is leaving their car for a longer period of time, they could use the Energy saving parking mode where the F800 Pro will sleep until an impact is detected and will wake up within a second, start recording for the next 20 seconds. It extends the parking mode to approximately one week.
- 1080p Full HD Front Camera
- 32GB MicroSD Card with SPOR Technology
- 140 degree Wide Angle View
- G-Sensor Incident Detection
- Speed Camera Alert
- Cloud Service
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Super Night Vision 2.0
- Time-Lapse Mode
- Format Free
- Win/Mac Viewer
- Mobile App
- Rear Camera
- Dimension 110 x 60.41 x 31.75 mm
- Weight 131g (0.28 lbs)
- Camera Sony Exmor CMOS 2.19M(Same for rear camera)
- Resolution Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P)
- Capacity Micro SD Card up to 64GB UHS-I Recording Modes Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording.
- Sensor 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, 3G) GPS Embedded GPS Power Input
- Power: DC 12/24V (Rearview camera: 3.3V DC)
- ETC Security LED / Operation Status LED/ GPS Receiver LED/ Wi-Fi LED
- Resolution :
- Front – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Rear – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera :
- Front – 2.13MP Sony STARVIS
- Rear – 2.13MP Sony STARVIS
- Frame Rate : 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140° (Diagonal)
- Weight : 107.5g (0.237 lb)
- Storage Temperature : -20°~ 70°C (-4°~ 158°F)
- Operating Temperature : -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
- Capacity : MicroSD card 32/64/128GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power : DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- GPS : Built-in GPS Antenna
What's in The Box
- Dash Cam
- Rear Camera
- 12V Hardwire Cable
- Rear Camera Cable
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tape
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.