Available with Hardwire or Plug & Play Power Options
Built-in Bluetooth allows hassle-free dash cam pairing with your compatible Android or iOS device via the Thinkware Link App.
Once paired, replay your latest driving videos and manage your dash cam's settings.
Connecting your Dash Cam to your smartphone gives you all of the benefits of the external GPS antenna.
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera: 2.1 MP CMOS
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140° (Diagonal)
Dimensions(WxDxH) : 82.0 x 33.8 x 34.6 mm (3.23 x 1.33 x 1.36 inches)
- Weight: 42.4 g (0.093 lb)
- Storage Temperature: -20°~ 70°C (-4°~ 158°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
- Capacity: MicroSD card 16/32/64/128 GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power: DC-IN, GPS, MicroSD Card Slot
- GPS: GPS Antenna [Optional]
- Languages: English (US,UK), French (Canada, France), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Japanese, Czech, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- 2.1MP CMOS
- 140° Wide Angle Lens
- Advanced Video Clear Technology
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Anti-File Corruption
- GPS Port for GPS Antenna
- Super Night Vision 1.0 (Parking Surveillance Mode only)*
- Parking Surveillance Mode (Motion & Impact Detection, Energy Saving Mode and Smart Parking Mode)*
- Safety Camera Alert (Speed Camera, Red Light Camera)**
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- THINKWARE Dash Cam Link App (iOS & Android)
- Supports MicroSD Cards up to 128GB
* Requires Hardwiring Cable (professional installation recommended) or OBD II Power Cable and installation for Parking Surveillance mode
** Requires an optional GPS Antenna
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.