Retrosound 5 Channel Power Class D Amplifier Technophonic
Dimensions: 8.25x5.25x2 inches. This powerful 5-channel amplifier has four 65 watt RMS full-range channels for mids and highs plus a mono channel with up to 330 watts (2 ohms) for a subwoofer allowing a complete audio system to be built using a single Technophonic amplifier. Low-level RCA inputs allow Technophonic to work with any aftermarket radio with RCA outputs. Technophonic comes with a wired remote gain control module that allows you to adjust the bass output on the fly.
Technophonic offers an exceptional dynamic range for the best possible sound reproduction from your RetroSound audio system. The full-range channels have a high-pass crossover for use with full-range speakers. The mono channel has a low-pass crossover to fine-tune the bass frequencies for use with a subwoofer. A selectable input mode allows switching between 4 and 5 channel operation.
Technophonic also features low current draw and Class D Digital circuitry. With an exceptional dynamic range and low distortion, you'll get the best possible sound from your audio system.
- 65 watts RMS x 4 channels full-range @ 4 ohms
- 225 watts RMS x 1 channel subwoofer @ 4 ohms (330 watts RMS @ 2 ohms)
- Bass Boost
- Full-range Class D digital circuitry
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Built-in low pass (LPF) and high pass (HPF) electronic crossovers
- Selectable mode switch for 4 and 5 channel operation
- Works with any aftermarket radio with low-level outputs
- Includes wired subwoofer remote gain control
- Dimensions: 8.25x5.25x2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.