Laguna with Black Nose and Black push buttons.
Supplied with Hooded Style Fascia Kit and Knobs, this RetroSound Laguna looks like your original radio while offering the most modern technologies for your classic.
Laguna features authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets. A rear-mounted auxiliary input is included to play portable devices such as iPod or portable satellite radio. A built-in 18 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provided plenty of power to your speakers. Laguna features our patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic car or truck.
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Auxiliary input for portable devices
- 18 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
- Selectable 12/24 hour clock
- Works seamlessly with any of the Retrosound external amplifiers
- Made for iPod / iPhone Compatibility No
- Built-In Bluetooth No
- USB Port for WMA/MP3 Music Files No
- Auxiliary Inputs for Portable Devices 1
- Display White
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-sets No RDS
- Selectable Tuner with USA/EU/Japan Frequencies Yes
- Power Output 18W x 4Ch
- Front and Rear RCA Low Level Pre-amp Outputs No
- Subwoofer Output with Variable Crossover No
- Selectable 12/24 Hour Clock Yes
- Dimensions (radio face & push-buttons only) 3.5”W x 1.5” H x 1.05” D
- Dimensions (radio body) 3.96”W x 1.98”H x 4.30”D
- Power Requirements 11.5-14.4 volts
- Current Consumption (during operation) Max. 15A
- Current Consumption (car off) <3.5 mA
- Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD) 18x4 watts RMS 40x4 Max Power
- Output Impedance 4-8ohm
- AUX Input (AUX cable length, 8”) >300 mV / 6 kΩ
Retrosound Laguna with Black Nose and Black push buttons.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SUITABLE FOR NEGATIVE EARTH VEHICLES ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.