These 6.5-inch Classic component speakers feature a water-resistant mid-bass driver and a water-proof crossover network, making them the ideal solution for application in kick panels and doors where dust and moisture could be a problem. The mid-bass driver uses a neodymium magnet structure for high power handling and an ultra-thin mounting depth of just 2.1-inches to fit a wide variety of installation applications. Santoprene surrounds provide a smooth, natural sound. The silk dome tweeters produce accurate highs without inducing ear fatigue, and can be either flush mounted or surface mounted with the included housing.
Retrosound R-C652N Specification:
- 6.5-inch water-resistant component speaker system
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Mounting depth is just 2.1-inches
- Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Silk dome tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut magnet for extended pole piece excursion
- 85 watts RMS power handling
- Water-resistant crossover network
- Speaker grills and wire included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.