Nissan radio replacement adapter cable, allows the fitting of an aftermarket car stereo upgrade by adapting the original 20 pin Nissan connector to standard aftermarket ISO connectors.
This cable includes the power and speaker supply. If the car has steering wheel controls then use item 29-671, 29-678 or 29-683 instead.
This cable is mostly used in cars from 2005 onward. Check that the car has a single large 20 pin connector at the back of the radio that has two rows of small terminals with a large terminal at either end.
Car models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
- Nissan - 370Z Coupe, Roadster (2009 > )
- Nissan - Cube (2010)
- Nissan - GT-R (R35) (2007 > )
- Nissan - Juke 1st GEN (F15) (2010 - 2014)
- Nissan - Juke 1st GEN Facelift (F15) (2014 - 2019)
- Nissan - Leaf (2011 - 2017)
- Nissan - Maxima (2009 - 2014)
- Nissan - Murano 2nd Gen (Z51) (2008 - 2014)
- Nissan - Navara (D40) (2005 - 2016)
- Nissan - Note (2006 - 2013)
- Nissan - NV200 (2010 > )
- Nissan - NV400 (2011 - 2020)
- Nissan - Pathfinder R51 (2005 - 2013)
- Nissan - Patrol Y62 (2011 > )
- Nissan - Qashqai 1st Gen (J10) (2007 - 2013)
- Nissan - X-Trail 2nd Gen (T31) (2007 - 2014)
- Renault - Kangoo * (2012 - 2021)
- Renault - Master * (2010 - 2019)
- Renault - Twingo (3rd Generation)' (2014 >)
- Vauxhall - Movano (2010 - 2019)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.