The MTX 8” Road Thunder Extreme speakers are designed for maximum output at relatively little power. Similar to PA speakers, these are often found in competition vehicles where getting LOUD is the aim of the game.
They are sold as individuals and commonly used in multi-speaker set-ups, in some cases more than four in a door! The high efficiency 4ohm mid-range woofer has a sensitivity of 97.7 dB / W / M which means they play really loud and clear. The sound is a rich detailed mid with a good bass response.
Designed to be used with an additional off board tweeter and sound best when using a subwoofer to compliment them.
- Exceptional sound quality with an incredible musicality
- A giant 2” (51mm) voice coil for more power handling
- 134mm extra-large strontium magnet for a better cone control and more power handling
- Compressed paper cone for more efficiency, softness and high quality sound
- Treated cloth edge suspension for a better efficiency
- Sold individually - you need two RTX84 for a stereo system
- A superb 8" competition speaker
- High efficiency midrange woofer
- Diameter: 20cm (8")
- Max Power: 600W
- RMS Power: 150W
- Sensitivity: 97,7 dB/2,83v/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Freq. response: 100Hz - 5000Hz
- Mounting Depth: 65mm
- Recommended x-over : >100Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.