Mazda all in one radio replacement and SWC interface.
Includes steering wheel commands, ignition supply, speed pulse, illumination, reverse trigger, parking signal. Allows for Bose amplifier turn on, and enables you to program the clock after the original radio has been removed.
No Patch lead needed as they are included.
See compatibility notes:
- Pre-programmed retention of Steering Wheels Controls (SWC)
- Works with non-amplified, Bose digital and premium audio systems
- Retains A/C in 2010+ Mazda CX-9
- In vehicle menu using the OE LCD and SWC
- Allows the clock to be set without having to plug in the OE radio
- Information on the OE LCD can be changed to MPG, estimated miles to empty, etc. without having to connect the OE radio
- User Programmable text to be display during normal operation
- User Programmable Bose Digital Amplified settings
- Surround sound settings
- Includes Plug & Play Harness
- Retains Rear Seat Entertainment
- Radio Outputs
- Parking Brake
- PAC item RP4-MZ11
- Also fits, Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, MX5.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.