Hardly bigger than a smartphone but a giant in performance with an incredible output power of 400/ 800 Watts RMS/ max. and five amplifier channels.
These amazing figures in such a tiny space result from Audiotec Fischers proprietary Class HD-technology, which guarantees an unrivaled efficiency and therefore minimum heat dissipation. Even better - this offers unimagined possibilites when choosing the mounting location.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit platform
The M 5DSP MK2 is the first MATCH amplifier equipped with our new, extraordinary powerful 32 Bit ACO platform. This provides higher speed during the communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also when switching between the 10 internal memory locations for sound setups. In addition, the ACO offers an integrated, channel-separated Input EQ and Input Signal Analyzer (ISA), e.g. for compensating any kind of equalizing in the factory radio.
Latest DSP technology
The extremely powerful 64 Bit audio DSP with its seven channels offers in combination with the CoProcessor ACO amazing DSP sound features, like the “Augmented Bass Processing”, the “StageXpander” and the “RealCenter” function and thus completely new possibilities in sound tuning.
Power on demand
That's unique – the M 5DSP MK2 features two power modes, allowing it to run either in “HighPower” mode for maximum performance or in “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications without a separate power supply.
Intuitive DSP PC-Tool
Such a bunch of technology must remain operable – our professional and user-friendly DSP- PC Tool software V4 impressively demonstrates that a huge feature set and an easy configuration can be perfectly harmonized.
- Highly efficient 5-channel Class HD amplifier with integrated 7-channel DSP
- Minimum dimensions for space saving and hidden installation concepts
- Low heat dissipation thanks to maximum efficiency
- 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks:
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Setup switching within milliseconds
- High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- Two power options: “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- InputEQ and ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rates between 12 and 96 kHz
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Auto Remote switch
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 V supply voltage
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Subwoofer connection cable for MATCH Plug & Play and conventional subwoofers included in delivery
- Control input for optional accessories like WIFI CONTROL, DIRECTOR & co.
In the Delivery:
1 x MATCH micro amplifier M5DSP MK2
1 x USB cable
1 x Connection cable PP-IOC (0.50 meter)
1 x Subwoofer connection cable PP-SOC (0.45 meter)
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual (Download here)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.