The 10-inch L7R Square Sub moves more air and delivers bigger bass than circular subs, so you get more bump out of every watt!
Our square subs deliver more cone area. That means we deliver more bass, yet require no more air space than a standard round sub.
- Dual two-Ohm Voice Coil
- Wrap Around Gasketing
- Patented Ribbed Corners
- Injection-Molded SoloKon Woofer
- 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Bumped Back Plate
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Steel Basket With Spoke Design
- Nickel Plated Speaker Terminals
The L7R 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power.
- Size - 10" (25 cm)
- Rated Impedance - 2 Ohm
- Sensitivity - 85.9 1W, 1m
- Max Power - 1000 W
- RMS Power - 500 W
- Mounting Depth - 6 1/8" (15.7 cm)
- Mounting Diameter - 9 5/16" (23.7 cm)
- Min Sealed Box - 0.66 cu. ft. (18.7 L)
- Max Sealed Box - 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 L)
- Min Vented Box - 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 L)
- Max Vented Box - 2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 L)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.