KICKER KX stereo amplifiers Marine use advanced Class D technology, so you get the juice you need without a bulky footprint.
This KX 400-watt stereo amplifier is built for big sound in a small, powerful package. A standard for every KX amp, KickEQ+ provides an enormous 18dB of variable bass boost, while a powerful 24dB crossover gives you the control you need to tune your system to perfection.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator.
- FIT2 (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 200 watts per channel (stereo) or 400 watts into one channel (mono). See below for more details.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 100 W x 2
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 200 W x 2
- 14.4V 4 Ohm bridged = 1% THD+N : 400 W x 1
- Length - 9 9/16" (24.4 cm)
- Height - 2 1/8" (5.5 cm)
- Width - 8 5/16" (21 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-20K Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity - 250mV-10V
- Crossover - Selectable Electronic
- KickEQ Boost - variable to 0-18dB, centered at 40Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.