Universal fitting electric antenna for 12 volt negative earth vehicles. It uses the same Hirschmann screw-type connection for the coaxial aerial cable to the radio, so there is no need to cut it or to find an adapter. Small and compact, it will fit in virtually all vehicles.
This aerial is a perfect replacement for the older 6000U type aerial common in many 1970s and early '80s Mercedes-Benz's as well as many other cars. The antenna is universal, it can be installed on any Make/Brand of vehicle that will accomodate it.
- Three-wire power connection (Permanent, Switched, Earth)
- Cable Length: Power: 2m, Coaxial Lead:1.5m
- 12-volt negative earth
- Adjustable Angle Head from 0 - 30 degree angle
- Rust-free stainless telescope mast
- Screw Type "Hirschmann" Connector at the Aerial end
- DIN Type "Banana" Connector at the radio end.
- Internal relay
- Wiring kit included
Help on how to wire up your electric aerial… Click
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.