Hirschmann AUTA 2050 Fully Automatic Electric Aerial
Universal fitting electric antenna for 12 volt negative earth vehicles. It uses the same Hirschmann screw-type connection for the coaxial aerial cable to the radio, so there is no need to cut it or to find an adapter. Small and compact, it will fit in virtually all vehicles.
This aerial is a perfect replacement for the older 6000U type aerial common in many 1970s and early '80s Mercedes-Benz's as well as many other cars.
- Three-wire power connection (Permanent, Switched, Earth)
- Cable Length: Power: 2m, Coaxial Lead:1.5m
- 12-volt negative earth
- Variable antenna head from 0 - 30 degree angle
- Rust-free telescope
- Screw Type Antenna Coaxial Connection
- Internal relay
- Easily replaceable stainless steel telescope (no need to remove the antenna)
- Wiring kit included
Help on how to wire up your electric aerial… Click
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.