The 5.25 two way coaxials X 130 features a special designed tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed-paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provide a very high SPL and extended low frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit.
The 25 mm(1") woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet
|Power Handling - Peak W||160|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||40|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 21k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||130 (5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||14 (0.55)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
1. Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
2. Tweeter faceplate optimised for exceptional off-axis performance.
3. High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
4. Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
5. Pure Copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
6. High flux density 70mm (2.76 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
7. Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
Price is per pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.