The MPK 130.3 car audio speakers system has been designed to ensure a wide low frequency response, even in cars with no space for a subwoofer.
Thanks to the V-cone and Boundary Free Surround technologies the MP 130.3 woofer boast outstanding dispersion features and generates high SPL with compact dimensions.
The dedicated crossover MPCX 2.3 has been designed to exploit the wide extension of the MP 130.3 woofers , ensuring a natural transition towards the MP 25.3 tweeter, for maximum natural acoustic emission.
The 1mm low parasitic resistance copper filter coil of the woofer maximizes its efficiency. The MPCX 2.3 crossover features tweeter level (0/+2 dB) to calibrate the MP 25.3 acoustic emission level comparing it to the woofer one.
- Power Handling - Peak W 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W 100
- Impedance 4Ohms
- Frequency response Hz 60 - 22.5k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 91
- Voice coil mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.) 130 (5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 29 (1.14)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- Tweeter dome Tetolon
- Crossover type 2 Way Passive Crossover
- Crossover cut off 3.5 kHz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.