The MP 165P.3 car audio woofers electro-acoustic parameters have been forged to give it the pure and solid sound of an authentic mid-bass, designed for high dynamic systems. The voice coil with a generous 14 mm height, has a nominal 3 Ω impedance in addition to an increased power handling.
1. 3 Ohm nominal impedance to exploit all the amplifiers power.
2. 14 mm height pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former, for exceptional power handling.
3. 95 mm diameter magnet to maximise control over the whole excursion.
4. Exponential V-cone profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimised for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid-frequency range.
5. Boundary Free rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
6. Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Peak W 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W 100
- Impedance - 3 Ohms
- Frequency response Hz 45 - 4.5k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 94
- Voice coil mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Magnet - High-density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.