The MP 70.3 car audio mid-range speakers featuring Neodymium double magnet inside the coil produces an enthralling mid range, perfect to combine with the powerful mid-low of the MP 165P.3 woofer as well as with the detailed high range of the MP25.3 tweeter. The 20 mm coil of the MP 70.3 maximizes the dynamics; the V-cone® profile enhances off-axis dispersion and the Boundary Free Surround allows for a wider extension towards the low frequency range.
- Symmetrical dual Neodymium magnet structure specifically developed with FEM (Finite Element Modelling) simulations, for superior dynamics and control.
- 20 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former with 8 decompression holes, for exceptional power handling and compression-free reproduction.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimised for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid-high frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover, to damp spurious vibrations, removable to fit limited mounting depth installations.
- Acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.