The MLK 1650.3 Legend two way kit is dedicated to purists of sound, aiming at achieving maximum timbre consistency combined with very high dynamics and extremely extended frequency response.
Through a solidly built switch, the MLCX 2 TW.3 crossover provides the ability to realize a bi-amplified system, that is, to connect two amplifiers, or anyway two separate channels, to the crossover, so making it possible to drive woofer and tweeter separately.
The significant power increase with this configuration highlights all the features of the MLK 1650.3 Legend system, with all the advantages coming from the multi-amplification. Besides, thanks to the Mid-Contour and Hi-Countor controls, dedicated to the management of woofer cut-off frequency and tweeter cut-off frequency respectively, the cross-point can be varied.
Through each of these two Countor controls, featuring a two-position selector, the system frequency response can be fine-tuned, adjusting it according to the different acoustics of the cars and the different speaker placements and, most of all, the listener can achieve thieir favourite sound.
- Power Handling 300w Peak / 150w RMS
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Frequency response 40 - 25kHz
- 92dB SPL Sensitivity
- Voice coil diameter 36mm (1.4in.)
- Woofer size 165mm (6.5in.)
- Tweeter size 28mm (1in.)
- Neodymium Woofer and Tweeter magnets
- Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fiber woofer cone
- Tetolon Tweeter Dome
- Crossover type 2 Way Passive Crossover
- Crossover cut off 2.5 kHz (Mid/Hi-Cont. = ON) , 3.5 kHz (Mid/Hi-Cont. = OFF)
In the Box:
- 2 x ML1650.3 Legend Woofer
- 2 x ML280.3 Legend Tweeter
- 2 x MPC2TW.3 Crossovers
- 2 x 2 Bar Open Grille (non-mesh type)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.