During these past few years the Mille line woofers have been the choice of many enthusiasts looking for extreme performance; with ML 1650.3 Legend the Hertz designers increased again the limits of achievable performance for components designed for door installation. To get to these results, the R&D staff performed extensive in-car voicing sessions, after building several prototypes with the FEA simulation method and testing them with a wide array of measurements carried out with the Klippel® suite.
1. Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations, for superior dynamics and control.
2. Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
3. Extremely pure copper covered central pole and one-layer mobile coil, for a wider extension in the high frequency range.
4. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for utmost linearity and dispersion.
5. CONEX spider with optimized profile, for maximum transparent acoustics at mid-high frequency.
6. “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
7. Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight, to achieve wide frequency response and limited break-ups at high frequency.
8. Junction point between cone and former with geometry optimized with FEA methods, allowing a more integral coupling, thus ensuring wider extension at high frequency.
9. Three-spoke, very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring built-in venting holes.
10. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo. 11. Die-cast aluminium factory provided grille featuring diamond-cut aluminium Hertz logo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.