MARINE STEREO AMPLIFIER
HCP 4 marine amplifier feature a compact design ready to face the open water environment, providing tons of clean power. The HCP M heat sink has been crafted from extruded aluminium, a material unmatched for lightness, robustness and heat dissipation. To keep size to a minimum, the power transistors are placed between the PCB and the top side of the heat sink where heat is gathered. Built up heat is then directed to the special dissipation wings along the side of the amplifier. Both Pre-In and Speaker-In inputs feature a special balanced circuitry, ensuring high rejection against electro-magnetic interferences for noise-free results. The HCP M amplifiers crossover section ensure extreme flexibility: fully adjustable Lo-pass, Hi-pass filters with 12 dB/Oct. and 24 dB/Oct. slopes according to the amplifier model; Bass Boost is also available to enhance low frequencies. The HCP 4 M four channel model features also an extended frequency range filter, which can be used when designing active 2-way speaker systems.
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust).
2. Complete and versatile filter section.
3. Bridge operation mode to drive a subwoofer or to create a powerful dual-mono system.
4. Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers.
5. Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances.
6. Hi-Level and lo-level inputs to be compatible with any source.
7. Short-circuit and thermal protections with auto resetting.
Channel mode 4 3 2 Output Power (RMS)
@ 14.4 VDC 4 Ch: 65 W x 4 (4 Ohm)
4 Ch: 95 W x 4 (2 Ohm)
3 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ohm) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ohm)
3 Ch: 95 W x 2 (2 Ohm) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ohm)
2 Ch: 190 W x 2 (4 Ohm) Filters
Bypass Hi-Pass Lo-Pass
A/B: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
A/B: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
(100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.01% S/N Ratio
(A weighted @ 1V) 103 dB Damping factor
(100Hz @ 4Ω) 120 Size W x D x H
mm (in.) 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.