HCP 1DK is a mono amplifier, with an incredibly minimized size heat sink. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. HCP 1DK has been designed to work in multiple configurations. More specifically, it features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remotely controlled with extreme preciseness.
Channel mode 1 Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
1 Ch: 740 W x 1 (4 Ohm)
1 Ch: 1240 W x 1 (2 Ohm)
- Hi-Pass 50 250 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass 50 250 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.Band-Pass
- Subsonic 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4 Ohm)0,25 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) > 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4 Ohm) > 100
- Size W x D x H
- mm (in.) 315 x 190 x 50 (12.40 x 7.48 x 1.97)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.