The new DSK 160.3 two-way system will include an adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6 OEM speakers and a cable with built-in crossover for the DT 24.3 tweeter, designed to save space in an OEM upgrade scenario.
1. Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
2. Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
3. V-cone for the best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
4. TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
5. DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
6. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
7. Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
8. Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
9. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
10. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
11. Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6.
12. Provided cable with a built-in crossover designed to save space in an OEM upgrade scenario.
- Power Handling - Peak W 160
- Power Handling - Continuous W 80
- Impedance 4
- Frequency response Hz 50 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.) 160 (6)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 24 (0.9)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome PEI
- Crossover type 2 Way Passive Crossover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.