The universal cable remote control URC.3 allows controlling different functions such as subwoofer volume or HEC / MEC / AUX volume of BRAX, HELIX and MATCH DSP products. It consists of two rotary knobs and a switch, all of which can be easily defined from our DSP PC-Tool suite. The specific configuration options for each product can be found in the "Device configuration menu (DCM) software package.
- CONTROL I and CONTROL II (CTRL): Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. controlling the master volume, controlling the subwoofer volume, controlling the HEC / MEC / AUX volume etc.
- MODE: Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. activating the digital input, activating the HEC / MEC / AUX input, switching between two DSP-setups, deactivating all sound optimizing features of the DSP for demonstration purposes etc.
- STATUS LED: The LED shows the status of the MODE switch
- 17 / 5.2 m connection cable
- Mounting material included
DSP PRO (MK1/MK2)
P SIX DSP (MK1/MK2)
V EIGHT DSP
In the box:
1 x Cable remote control URC.3
1 x Connection cable 17 / 5.2 m
1 x Mounting material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.