Ideal subwoofers dressed in their best anyone who doesn't want to build the appropriate enclosure for the precision woofers can fall back on these three perfectly designed constructions. Solid, low-resonance enclosures made of MDF and flow-optimized bass-reflex tubes combined with the new chassis with the Kevlar paper-sandwich cone provide for phenomenal bass reproduction despite compact dimensions.
- Enclosure completely made from MDF boards
- Wall thickness up to 28 mm and additional cross-bracing for minimal enclosure resonance
- Particularly large-sized bassreflex tunnel with flow-optimized funnels at each end for minimum static noise
- Extremely hard-wearing felt outer surface with embroidered HELIX logo
- Loudspeaker protection thanks to sturdy metal holders
|Power handling RMS / Max||450 Watts / 900 Watts|
|Sensitivity||89 dB 1 W / 1m|
|Linear cone excursion||+ / - 11 mm / 0.43|
(H x W x D)
395 x 610 x 360 mm
15.55 x 24.02 x 14.17
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.