The best of both worlds extremely fast MOSFET driver circuits in Class A operation combined with enormously load-stable, power-potent afterburners in bipolar technology.
This is the recipe for success for the particularly flat precision amplifiers, which, thanks to their sophisticated processor control, don't get their feathers ruffled in any situation. Improved again and again over the years, these powerhouses with the characteristic, transparent enclosure covers have reached a sound level that is unrivalled, not only in the value-for-money category.
- Extremely stable amplifiers in an extraordinary shallow heat sink
- Fastest drivers for lowest possible THD
- Processor-controlled technology for optimized operation
- Fully active crossover with high pass, low pass and band pass filter
- Input mode switch for flexible input signal routing
- RMI (Realmixed Input) for generating an optimized mono-summing signal from the left and right channels
- Smart protection circuits against overheating, over- and under voltage, speaker short circuiting, low impedance and faulty connection
- 24 carat gold-plated solid connection terminals suitable for 25 mm 2; / gauge 4
- Completely made in Germany by using only selected components
|Output Power RMS / Max|
|4 Ohms||4 x 70 Watts / 140 Watts|
|2 Ohms||4 x 125 Watts / 250 Watts|
|4 Ohms bridged||2 x 250 Watts / 500 Watts|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 20,000 Hz|
|Highpass||15 - 4,000 Hz adjustable|
|Lowpass||15 - 4,000 Hz adjustable|
|Bandpass||15 - 4,000 Hz adjustable|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||0.009 %|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||100 dB|
|Input sensitivity||0.7 - 8 Volt|
Dimensions (H x W x D)
31.5 x 200 x 336 mm
1.24 x 7.87 x 13.23"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.