The new reference speakers in the competition series raise the bar to a new height for fantastic sound quality. The legendary sisal woofer cones were equipped with an additional structural damping layer made of elastomer, which improves the acoustic properties yet again. The tweeter enclosure also underwent a complete overhaul. Anyone who wants to operate these loudspeakers as fully active speakers (e.g. using our new digital signal processors) can put together the system of their choice by combining the individual components.
Like the loudspeaker systems, the frequency crossovers of the components systems have also been optimized even further. Made up of the finest components, they offer, in addition to the adjustment of the tweeter level, the option of connecting a second woofer for each channel without any change in the crossover frequencies. The so-called double woofer mode provides for additional pressure in the kick-bass range.
- Woofer with sturdy aluminum diecast basket
- Large coupling volumes for tweeter allows exceptionally low crossover frequency
- New woofer cone with scooped, long-fibered sisal with additional elastomer structural damping
- Virtually compression-free conversion of the amplifier power into sound pressure
- Lowest manufacturing tolerances and exclusive use of selected materials
- Frequency crossover with tweeter-level adjustment and double woofer mode
- Made in Germany
|Power handling RMS / Max||150 / 300 Watts|
|Frequency response||47 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Resonance frequency||56 Hz|
|Sensitivity||91 dB 1 W / 1 m|
Mounting depth woofer
165 mm; 6.5"
67 mm; 2.64"
Mounting depth tweeter
25 mm; 1"
21 mm; 0.83"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.