Hertz Compact Power 2 Channel Stereo Amplifier HCP2
HCP 2 is a stereo, 400W amplifier, designed to expand or modify with maximum easiness the factory system: featuring pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs as well as high-level (Speaker-In) inputs, for connection with any head units.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
With HCP 2 high power systems can be realized: settable both in mono, to drive the subwoofer, and together with another amplifier, for more complex systems; it also features a Bass Boost filters (0 ÷ 12 dB) to enhance low frequencies.
- » Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%:
- » 2 Ch: 55 W x 2 (4 Ohms)
- » 2 Ch: 85 W x 2 (2 Ohms)
- » 1 Ch: 170 W x 1 (4 Ohms)
- » Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 10%:
- » 2 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ohms)
- » 2 Ch: 100 W x 2 (2 Ohms)
- » 1 Ch: 200 W x 1 (4 Ohms)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.