250 (10) mm (in.) | 82,6 (3.25) mm (in.) | Subwoofers | 1000 W | 2 Ohm | Single Voice Coil
Mille PRO shallow subwoofers have been designed to achieve exceptional performance even when there is very little space available to install the subwoofer box.
MPS 250 S2 is optimized to work in ultra-compact sealed boxes starting from only 14 Lt (0.49 Cf).
A typical example is a subwoofer enclosure under the rear bench of pickup trucks, where the space - and the height - are limited. Mille PRO subwoofer have a depth/performance ratio never achieved before thanks to the impressive cone excursion capacity which is 20% higher than a traditional design.
This exceptional target has been achieved thanks to the ingenious suspension group design featuring a dedicated support structure for spider and coil.
This solution has allowed to move the magnetic group inwards, reducing the depth and at the same time maximizing cone linear excursion.
1. Ultra-shallow overall depth
2. 500W continuous power handling
3. Optimized for extremely-compact sealed enclosure 12-14L (0.4-0.5CF)
4. Air Intercooling Revolution (A.I.R.) prevents air-compression-related limitations
5. Unrivalled mechanical excursion, +20% over traditional designs
6. Six-layer copper voice coil (38mm/1.5 in.) ensures high thermal capacity
7. Non-vented rear design allows reduced enclosure depth
8. Robust screw-less mesh grille included with black screws provided
9. Die-cast aluminum frame
10. Solid horizontal 8AWG spring-loaded terminals
11. EID: Scan, Discover, Identify
Provided with MPS 250 there is a full metal sturdy structure composed by a solid cast aluminium ring and a steel mesh black grille featuring an elegant diamond-cut Hertz Logo
Mounting screws totally hidden for a superior integration within the car cabin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.