KICKER celebrates 50 years of iconic sound by re-introducing the new KICKER Gold Series Separates.
Relive history - then make some of your own! The Gold Series delivers incredible musicality, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity, and a large, ribbed Santoprene surround for high excursion and distortion-free, loud bass.
The iconic KICKER Gold dust cap is integrated into the cone structure for incredible stability under the stress of high-powered music. This commemorative edition hoped to take you back with its ‘80s look, but you can be guaranteed the performance is all 21st century!
To make Competition Gold even more reliable, KICKER engineers added Forced-Air Cooling to help it run more than 20 percent cooler than other subs. The specially designed UniPlate™ back plate/solid pole piece also serves as a single heat-absorbing unit providing excellent thermal management.
Some of the improvements from years of engineering include Spiralead™ tinsel leads woven through the spider for maximum reliability and signal transfer, connected to heavy-duty, oversized gold push terminals.
It looks like 1987, but make no mistake, the performance is 21st century!
- Commemorative 50th anniversary edition subwoofer
- Large, ribbed Santoprene surround for high excursion and distortion-free bass
- Integrated Dust Cap Provides Stability under Stress
- Double-stacked magnet and full-coverage steel basket
- KICKER sub-family features – UniPlate, Spiralead tinsel leads, progressive-roll spider
- Forced-Air Cooling™ for outstanding reliability
- Oversized, gold push terminals for max signal transfer
- Impedance (Ohms): Dual 4
- RMS Power (W): 250-500
- Peak Power (W): 1000
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1m): 87.1
- Mounting Depth (cm): 14.5
- Mounting Hole Diameter (cm): 27.9
- Recommended Minimum Power Handling (W): 250
- Recommended Maximum Power Handling (W): 500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.