Citroen, Peugeot, Fiat Steering Wheel Control Interface
CANbus interface for various Alfa Romeo and Fiat vehicles with ISO connectors behind the radio to retain the use of the steering wheel controls and provide CANbus outputs.
PLEASE NOTE: Must be used with separate 29-CT series head-unit patch lead or universal patch 29-CT-025
Not suitable for UConnect Systems
CANbus interface retains the use of the steering wheel controls, including phone button and also provides ignition, illumination, reverse gear, handbrake and speed pulse CANbus outputs.
This interface can also be used on vehicles like the Fiat Ducato (Euro 5) with Analogue steering controls but CANbus ignition.
To be used with Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer and Sony brand head unitsThinterface is supplied with a universal patch lead to connect to the steering control input of the above head unit brands.
PLEASE NOTE: This interface will require a 29-CT patch lead or a universal patch lead to connect to the steering control input of the above head unit brands.
For various Alfa Romeo and Fiat vehicles. Also works with other vehicles based on the Fiat platform such as Camper vans.
Car models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
- Abarth - 500 (2008 - 2016)
- Abarth - Grande Punto (2007 - 2010)
- Chrysler - Ypsilon (846) (2011 - 2014)
- Citroen - Nemo (2008 >)
- Fiat - 500 1st Gen (2008 - 2016)
- Fiat - Doblo 2nd Gen (263) (2010 - 2015)
- Fiat - Doblo 2nd Gen Facelift (2015 - 2021)
- Fiat - Ducato 3rd Gen (2006 - 2014)
- Fiat - Fiorino 3rd Gen (225) (2008 >)
- Fiat - Grande Punto (2006 - 2010)
- Fiat - Idea (2004 - 2007)
- Fiat - Qubo (2009 >)
- Lancia - Musa (2004 - 2012)
- Lancia - Ypsilon 3 (846) (2011 - 2015)
- Peugeot - Bipper (2009 > )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.