Cable to connect Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep car to an after market European car radio with ISO style connectors. (use for cars without OEM amplifiers and without Steering wheel controls)
Use 29-630 for cars with steering controls.
Fit most Chrysler Jeep and Dodge models between (02-08) with standard audio systems.
Note: Voyagers made between 2002-2007 have J1850 data bus to turn on the cars amplifier not 12Volt as do earlier models or CAN bus as do later models.
Voyagers made between 2005-2007 will need an amplifier bypass lead such as 20-302
Car models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
- Chrysler - 300C 1st Gen (2005 - 2011)
- Chrysler - Grand Voyager 4th Gen Facelift (2002 - 2008)
- Chrysler - Neon 2nd Gen Facelift* (2002 - 2005)
- Chrysler - PT Cruiser (1st Gen Facelift) (2006 - 2008)
- Chrysler - PT Cruiser 1st Gen) (2002 - 2005)
- Chrysler - Sebring 2nd Gen (ST-22/JR)* (2002 - 2006)
- Chrysler - Voyager 4th Gen Facelift* (2002 - 2008)
- Dodge - Caliber (2006 - 2008)
- Dodge - Intrepid (Facelift) (1997 - 2004)
- Dodge - Ram 3 (2002 - 2005)
- Dodge - Ram 3 facelift (2006 - 2009)
- Dodge - Viper 3rd Gen (ZB I) (2003 - 2007)
- Jeep - Cherokee 3rd Gen (KJ) (2002 - 2007)
- Jeep - Commander (XK) (2006 - 2009)
- Jeep - Compass 1st Gen (MK49) (2007 - 2009)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee 2nd Gen Facelift (2002 - 2005)
- Jeep - Grand Cherokee 3rd Gen (WK) (2005 - 2010)
- Jeep - Patriot (MK74) (2007 - 2013)
- Jeep - Wrangler 2nd Gen Facelift (2003 - 2006)
- Jeep - Wrangler 3rd Gen (JK) (2007 - 2012)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.