Convert an AM/FM aerial to also receive digital radio signals. Connect any passive (non-amplified) AM/FM antenna and you will be able to use it for AM/FM and DAB with this splitter. The Splitter requires a switched power feed to power the internal amplifier.
- DAB Connector : Fakra Male
- AM/FM Connector : Fakra Male
- ANT Inpit Connector : Fakra Male
- DAB and AM/FM Power : 12 V (dedicated mode with cable)
- DAB Frequency band : III band 174-240 Mhz / L band 1452-1492 Mhz
- AM-FM Frequecy band : AM band 0.52-1.71 Mhz / FM band 88-108 Mhz
- DAB Gain (dB) : III band 21.5 dB / L band 13.5 dB
- AM/FM Gain (dB) : AM 25.5 dB / FM 13.5 dB
- AM/FM and DAB Consumption : 100 mA typ
- Overall Dimensions (LxBxH) : 6.0 x 3.4 x 2.7 cm
- Mounting : adhesive installation, inside the vehicle, with included fixings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.