The BlackVue DR900X Series is a 4K Ultra HD Cloud-connected dashboard camera that takes video fidelity to a whole new performance level.
4K in a dashcam is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer. It is not about playing videos on a giant screen–although you could do that too. It’s about providing video proof.
A dashcam is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details–usually license plate numbers.The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD. And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place. Just pause and zoom in.
- Dual HD Dash Cameras
- 4K UHD (3840x2160) @ 30FPS (H.265) Or Full HD (1920x1080) @ 60fps
- Rear Full HD 1080p @30fps
- 162 Degree Diagonal Viewing Angle
- Built-In Dual Band Wi-Fi and GPS
- Parking Mode Built-in (Hardwire Cable Included)
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Wireless Firmware Upgrade
- (Firmware upgraded over-the-air)
- Discreet Design
- (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- One Touch Self Format
- Optional LTE Connectivity Module (CM100LTE)
Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included). Free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime. CM-100LTE Required
Capture everything front and rear
Front camera: 8 megapixels CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160) at 30FPS.
Rear camera: 2.1 megapixels Sony STARVIS™ recording in Full HD (1920×1080) at 30FPS.
The front camera’s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity.
Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.