bit DMI is a digital interface for MOST systems, providing the ability to connect the Audison bit processors and the Audison amplifiers, equipped with digital input, to OEM multimedia systems in cars featuring the MOST technology based on optical fibre. Thanks to the digital connection, the signal can be transmitted without loss of quality, keeping the audio controls built in the OEM head unit - such as volume, balance and tone controls- as well as the hands-free kit, navigation system and parking sensors alerts unaltered.
As vehicle manufacturers adopt the MOST serial bus management system in their vehicles, it has become increasingly important to find ways to grab and transport their perfectly good digital audio signals to an on-board signal processor or amplifier with a digital input in order to ensure the upmost signal integrity. This in turn enables car owners to upgrade their car audio while maintaining full functions of the vehicle's on-board systems. The bit DMI can pick up the vehicle's MOST signal at any connection point and convert it to a TOSLINK optical output. With many MOST equipped vehicles now handled by this fantastically versatile interface, the future of great sounding car audio is preserved and drivers may once again choose the audio upgrades of their choice.
- Voltage 8 - 18 VDC
- Idling current 150 mA
- Switched off < 5 mA
- Remote IN Automatic turn On/Off via MOST
- Remote OUT 12 VDC (200 mA)
- MOST optical input MOST IN/OUT socket connector
- TOSLINK optical output S/PDIF max 48 kHz/16 bit PCM
- From/to personal computer 1 x USB Mini B to A (2.0)
- PC connection USB-A socket (1.1/2.0/3.0)
- Software/PC requirements Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit):
- XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Graphic card min. resolution: 800 x 600
- Ambient temperature range Operating: -40 °C to 100 °
- C W x H x D (mm) 141.5 x 36.5 x 86.5
- Weight (kg ) 0.26
More information (PDF)...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.