The Thesis TH amplifiers are manufactured using state-of-the-art analog and digital technology. Class A amplification stage, multi-standard analog and digital inputs and the control of the amplifier through a microprocessor make this product the most evolved among the Audison range.
TH quattro is a multi-channel amplifier fully configurable by the microprocessor. The four-channel configuration enables universal use of this amplifier for no-limit quality and functionality.
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current (@ Dual Power Setting): 2.6 ÷ 8.9 A
- Idling current when off: 0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC, 1 Ohm,
- Max Musical Power: 105 A
- Remote In: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote Out: 12 VDC (20 mA)
- Fuse (AFS): 100 A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.