This neat little subwoofer and enclosure combo is reflex loaded and tuned to develop high level at low frequencies. Exploiting the natural boost in output found in most cars below 60 Hz known as cabin gain the 8-inch single 4 Ohm; voice-coil subwoofer has a powerful motor that maximises efficiency. This makes the APBX 8 R the perfect companion to the Audison Prima AP8.9 bit amplifier. The low-resonant frequency of the subwoofer, matched to the reflex enclosure keeps excursion to a minimum within the entire audio spectrum offering exceptional output from a modest amplifier such as bridged channels of an Audison Prima AP4.9 bit / AP4 D delivering 260 W rms.
- LOADED REFLEX SUB BOX
- Size: 200 mm (8")
- Power Handling: 250 W Continuous Power 500 W Peak Power
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Sub box size mm (in.): 473 (18.62) x 334 (13.15) x 109 (4.29)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Cotton-Fibre pressed paper
- Weight of one component kg (lb): 6.64 (14.64)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.