The Audison Prima AP8.9 bit amplifier was designed by Audison R&D Department to achieve maximum sound quality in OEM Integration applications. The powerful management software proves the ability to acquire the bit Drive presets which the Audison team fine-tuned specifically for your car. Thanks to the innovative power supply stage, a power of 520 W total can be achieved in an extremely compact case. The non-amplified (Pre-Amp) ninth channel can be used to drive a subwoofer via a seperate Mono Amplifier.
- Voltage: 7.5 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current:1.5 A
- Switched off:<0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC 2Ω Max Musical Power (without CPL):30 A
- Remote IN7 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote OUT11 ÷ 15 VDC (200 mA)
- Fuse 30 A
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn on/off)
- Speakers to input - selectable
- AST (Automatic Signal Turn on/off)
- Pre-In to input - selectable
- CPL (Continuous Power Limiting)
- Max continuous power - selectable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.