The Audison Prima BMW Upgrade APBMW K4M kit creates a three-dimensional sound stage and give the musical message the essential timbre accuracy.
The 100 mm (4″) midrange is provided with a water-repellent pressed-paper cone, a material providing natural sound. It features a low resonance frequency that allows hi-pass cut-off in the 150-200 Hz range for an excellent mid-low reproduction.
The 25 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter features a great extension on both medium and high frequencies and is optimized for off-axis output, for an extended sound stage in the three dimensions, that amplifies the perception of reality in the car cabin
- Woofer Size mm (in.): 100 (4)
- Tweeter Size mm (in.): 29 (1.1)
- Power Handling: 100W peak, 50W continuous
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response Hz: 90 - 23k
- Sensitivity dB: 89
- Crossover Type: Hi-Pass - 6 KHz @ 6dB/Oct.
- Component adjustment dB: -3, 0
- Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.): 50 x 29 x 3 (1.97 x 1.14 x 0.12)
- Tweeter Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.): 24.5 x 4 (0.96 x 0.16)
- Weight of one speaker Kg (lb): Woofer 0.426 (0.94) / Tweeter 0.06 (0.13)
- Voice Coil Ø: Woofer 25 (1) Tweeter 25 (1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.