Tens of thousands have relied on V-Power amplifiers for dependable, quality power. Now in their fourth generation, V-Power amplifiers carry on this heritage and prove that playing strong never looked our sounded better. Yes, it is possible to improve upon a good thing.
- Total Max Power: 550 W
- 250W RMS x 1 (2ohm, 14.4V, THD+N)
- 150W RMS x 1 (4ohm, 14.4V, THD+N)
- Evolution to Class D digital platform
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Raising the Bar
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Big Power, Small Package
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
Even if you pound your music for a long time, these amps won’t shut down. They use a Thermal Management Processor to make sure the heat level never gets too high. No distortion, no interruptions!
Dual Feedback Modulation
Dual internal error correction technology which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers is now integrated into V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analysed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class.
Exceptionally Simple Sound Upgrade
The V-Power’s 4-channel speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power amplifiers ideal for upgrading factory and aftermarket systems. The flush mount controls make for easy installation. The terminal covers conveniently snap-on without the need for additional tools, to protect the wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance.
Remote Bass Level Adjustment
The MRV-M500 and MRV-M250 mono models are compatible with the RUX-KNOB remote bass knob (sold separately). Use the RUX-KNOB to conveniently adjust bass levels from your dash.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: Power MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Remote Turn On: Remote Sensing Function (for Speaker Level Input)
- Low-impedance Possibility:
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 550 W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 150W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 250W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 190 x 55 x 200 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 155 x 55 x 200 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.15 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.4 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms): 0.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms): 0.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): 0.2 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms): 0.3 %
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz): 500
- Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms): 85 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): 105 dB
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.