Collection and Use of Personal Information
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- You can visit the websites of CarAudioStuff Ltd without revealing any personal information. However, CarAudioStuff Ltd needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, services, register for an affiliate account, receive CarAudioStuff Ltd newsletter, or use certain CarAudioStuff Ltd services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. CarAudioStuff Ltd will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CarAudioStuff Ltd automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. CarAudioStuff Ltd may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, CarAudioStuff Ltd does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CarAudioStuff Ltd may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of CarAudioStuff Ltd to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- CarAudioStuff Ltd may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of CarAudioStuff Ltd;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to CarAudioStuff Ltd. If you have provided personal information to CarAudioStuff Ltd and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your CarAudioStuff Ltd information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, CarAudioStuff Ltd uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, CarAudioStuff Ltd retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- CarAudioStuff Ltd may at any time, without notice to you and at its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of CarAudioStuff Ltd websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
CarAudioStuff Copyright Policy
raysmith.co.uk is the online shop CarAudioStuff eCommerce shop and all products descriptions and images on this website are protected by UK copyright Law. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that their rights have been infringed in any way on this website.
If you let us know that your rights are being infringed we will (in our discretion) remove the data in question from CarAudioStuff.co.uk's website.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designers or developers, please provide our Copyright Officer with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the allegedly infringing design or data. Note that simply including "raysmith.co.uk" is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; please include links to specific designs.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Officer may be reached via our contact form.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies on this Website
We use persistent cookies on this website to provide links to social network sharing services, and to update you on our most popular content.
Third Party Cookies
We do not use third party cookies.
This website cookies policy template is based on a free document supplied by The Legal Stop Limited through its website www.thelegalstop.co.uk.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
Web design by Ray Smith