Match M 5DSP Mk2 Plug and Play 5 Channel Micro Amplifier with DSP
Huge power in a tiny format
Hardly bigger than a smartphone but a giant in performance with an incredible output power of 400/ 800 Watts RMS/ max. and five amplifier channels.
These amazing figures in such a tiny space result from Audiotec Fischers proprietary Class HD-technology, which guarantees an unrivaled efficiency and therefore minimum heat dissipation. Even better - this offers unimagined possibilites when choosing the mounting location.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit platform
The M 5DSP MK2 is the first MATCH amplifier equipped with our new, extraordinary powerful 32 Bit ACO platform. This provides higher speed during the communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also when switching between the 10 internal memory locations for sound setups. In addition, the ACO offers an integrated, channel-separated Input EQ and Input Signal Analyzer (ISA), e.g. for compensating any kind of equalizing in the factory radio.
Latest DSP technology
The extremely powerful 64 Bit audio DSP with its seven channels offers in combination with the CoProcessor ACO amazing DSP sound features, like the “Augmented Bass Processing”, the “StageXpander” and the “RealCenter” function and thus completely new possibilities in sound tuning.
Power on demand
That's unique – the M 5DSP MK2 features two power modes, allowing it to run either in “HighPower” mode for maximum performance or in “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications without a separate power supply.
Intuitive DSP PC-Tool
Such a bunch of technology must remain operable – our professional and user-friendly DSP- PC Tool software V4 impressively demonstrates that a huge feature set and an easy configuration can be perfectly harmonized.
- Highly efficient 5-channel Class HD amplifier with integrated 7-channel DSP
- Minimum dimensions for space saving and hidden installation concepts
- Low heat dissipation thanks to maximum efficiency
- 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks:
10 internal memory locations for sound setups
Setup switching within milliseconds
High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- Two power options: “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- InputEQ and ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rates between 12 and 96 kHz
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Auto Remote switch
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 V supply voltage
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Subwoofer connection cable for MATCH Plug & Play and conventional subwoofers included in delivery
- Control input for optional accessories like WIFI CONTROL, DIRECTOR & co.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor
The MATCH M 5DSP MK2 amplifier incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. In opposite to the 8 Bit predecessor generation this MCU achieves way higher speeds with respect to setup switching and data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. A further significant advantage is the integrated, native boot loader of the CoProcessor. It allows software upgrades of all components of the DSP in order to adjust the microcontroller-controlled ADEP.3 circuit for example at future modifications / changes in the diagnostic system of factory radios or if the device will be extended with additional interfaces. In addition, thanks to the new flash memory, the ACO offers 10 memory locations for sound setups instead of the common two.
Two power options
The M 5DSP MK2 has two power modes – the “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if a common amplifier will be hooked up – but not with the M 5DSP MK2.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH M 5DSP MK2 assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
The “RealCenter” feature is an algorithm, developed by Audiotec Fischer, that emphasizes the music information which is present in both the left and right front channel to create an unique center signal. In contrast to common procedures, in which only the channels are summed up, the intensity of the center signal is also dynamically controlled by the stereophonic informational content of the left and right channel.
Sounds complicated but this effect is astonishing: That means if solely the left or right channel delivers an audio signal, the center channel will not reproduce a signal. In the case of common algorithms, the volume level of the center channel is only reduced by 6 dB (= half volume level). Audiotec Fischer’s “RealCenter” allows a unique, broadened sound staging for both driver and co-driver at the same time! Therefore, the disadvantages of a conventional center channel, such as an intrusive, small sound stage, are things of the past.
Augmented Bass Processing
Audiotec Fischer’s proprietary “Augmented Bass Processing”, consisting of the two revolutionary sound features “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” and “SubXpander”, has been especially developed to dramatically improve the bass reproduction of subwoofers.
The “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” ingeniously combines maximum deep bass and highest sound pressure – regardless of the music style or the tone controls in the head unit. Depending on the input signal, the “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” gains the lower frequency range and varies the cut-off frequency of the subsonic filter. The result is a significantly more powerful and deeper bass response at low and medium volume levels without the risk of overloading the subwoofer neither mechanically nor electrically at high volume levels. It is simply fascinating which bass performance is suddenly possible.
If you want an even lower and “darker” bass reproduction, the “SubXpander” can be additionally activated. Therefore, subharmonic tones are added to the fundamental tones in the frequency range between 50 and 100 Hz.
Depending on the speaker arrangement in the vehicle, a more or less wide stereo sound stage can be created on the front seats. A center speaker may limit the spatial reproduction of the music additionally. This is where Audiotec Fischer’s new “StageXpander” comes into play – a sound feature which seems to break the acoustic limitations and thus allows to create a way broader stereo base without negatively affecting the precision of the localization of voices or instruments!
The effect can be adjusted according to your personal preferences in four steps.
You are looking for more transparency and substance in the treble reproduction? With the “ClarityXpander” Audiotec Fischer is now offering the right tool. Properly adjusted (and therefore selectable in three steps) the feature adds additional harmonics in the upper frequency range – this is especially useful if the original speakers lack some brilliance in the treble response. The extra treble-kick is not only available for the two front channels but also separately adjustable for the center channel. Even better – the center channel allows to activate an automatic and dynamic control so that music with “loads” of treble doesn’t fatigue your hearing..
- Output power RMS / max.
- @ 4 Ohms HighPower mode: 4 x 60 / 120 Watts (Front/Rear channels)
- Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms High- and MidPower mode: 1 x 90 / 180 Watts
- Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms High- and MidPower mode: 1 x 160 / 320 Watts
- Amplifier technology Class HD
- Inputs 4 x Highlevel speaker input
1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
1 x Remote in
- Input sensitivity 11.2 Volts
- Input impedance highlevel 9 - 33 Ohms with ADEP.3
- Outputs 5 x Speaker output
1 x Line Out (3.5 mm stereo headphone plug)
1 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 3 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: Asahi Kasei 24 Bit
D/A: Asahi Kasei 24 Bit
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input > 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio analog input > 99 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.03 %
- Damping factor > 50
- Operating voltage 10.5 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current 280 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 1 x 30 A Maxi-fuse (APX)
- Additional features 32 Bit CoProcessor, ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, Control Input, stereo line out, Start-Stop capability, USB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 35 x 85 x 110 mm / 1.34 x 3.35 x 4.33inches
Match M 5DSP Mk2 Plug and Play 5 Channel Micro Amplifier with DSP
- Brands Match | Plug & Play sound experience
- Product Code: M5DSPMK2
- Availability: Available