Want to be sure you’re paying the lowest price? Let us try for you - (Remember with our free shipping and discount code we are probably already cheaper :)
We at Ray Smith have been at the forefront of Car Audio retailing since 1975 and we are doing everything in our power to provide you the best products at the lowest possible prices.
If you find one of our products on another site with lower price, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will attempt to offer you the product at the same or better price! Note: We don't keep your email, so absolutely No Spam..
Here’s how it works:
- Found a cheaper price?
- Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
- If you are correct, we will do our best to offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields
Hertz Uno X 165 2 Way 165mm Coaxial
The 6.5” two-way coaxials are available X 165 features a specially designed tweeter faceplate optimised for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provides a very high SPL and extended low-frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit.
The 25 mm(1?) woofer voice coil is driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The easy-to-install DIN size basket, protected by an abrasion-resistant dust paint, makes the factory speakers replacement a snap.
|Power Handling - Peak W||220|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||55|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 21k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93.5|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||14 (0.55)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
1. Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
2. Tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
3. High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
4. Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
5. Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
6. High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
7. Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
|Speakers and Subs|
|Speakers & Subs||Coaxial Speakers|