The RetroSound Quadraphonic is a full-range Class D (digital) power amplifier that plugs directly into any RetroSound radio. Featuring 45 watts x 4 RMS power, Quadraphonic offers exceptional dynamic range and low distortion for the best possible sound reproduction from your RetroSound audio system. Low level RCA inputs also allow Quadraphonic to be used with any aftermarket car stereo system. Quadraphonic is shielded, so it can be mounted behind the dash next to the radio without the need to worry about electrical interference. Quadraphonic has a built-in high pass/full range crossover, and its diminutive size means you can install it virtually anywhere.
- 45 watts x 4 channels continuous power output
- Full range Class D digital circuitry
- Ultra-low current draw
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Built-in variable high pass/full range crossover
- Direct connection compatibility with all RetroSound radios
- Compact size (7 1/4 x 3 x 1 3/4 inches) to fit virtually anywhere.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.