Kicker CXA360.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power all your door speakers in a single, powerful package.
Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 6dB of an extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look, while KICKER's FIT+ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), gives you outstanding noise rejection - even with premium factory audio systems.
This CX-Series Amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels or 180 watts into two bridged channels. See below for more details.
- 14.4V 4 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 65 W x 4
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 90 W x 4
- 14.4V 2 Ohm = 1% THD+N : 180 W x 2
- Length - 12 1/2" (31.7 cm)
- Height - 2 3/8" (6 cm)
- Width - 7 3/16" (18 cm)
- Frequency Response - 10-20k Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >95dB A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level - 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level - 250mV-10V
- Active Crossover - 50-200 Hz, 12dB/octave low pass only
- KickEQ Boost - variable 0-6dB, centred at 40 Hz
- Remote Bass - CXARC (Sold Seperately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.