Ultra Compact 4 Channel Digital Amplifier
Give your head unit a breath of fresh air. Head unit amplifiers (whether OEM or aftermarket) soon reveal their limits in terms of power and dynamics. At high volume, they soon saturate and ruin the listening pleasure. To compensate for this and to enable you to get the best out of your speaker drivers, Impulse 4.320 is the ideal solution. It will give your installation a boost without you having to embark on a difficult installation process.
Semi Plug & Play, Impulse 4.320 is a miniature 4-channel digital amplifier delivering 4 x 55 Watts. (For Plug and Play connection, you will require the Focal IYIMPULSE plus a vehicle specific Y Lead (also called a T-Harness)
Impulse 4.320 is the perfect complement for your Focal Integration speaker drivers.
The technology used for Impulse 4.320 was inspired by the Performance ranges FD amplifiers.
With an efficiency of more than 90%, Class D amplification has numerous advantages: less heat, low power consumption, low distortion at high volumes, compact... With the Impulse 4.320 amplifier, an unbeatable size/power ratio has been achieved. It delivers 4 x 55 or 2 x 160 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms.
Thanks to the adequate power and the fast attack for realistic and more aerated sound, it will completely transform the sound of your front and rear speaker drivers.
- Compact 4-channel amplifier
- 55 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 160 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- Front channels: switchable high-pass filter (75 Hz)
- Rear channels; adjustable high- or low-pass filter (40-200 Hz) and adjustable phase control (0-180°)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads and a 25A fuse recommended
- for power wire shorter than 10 feet: 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 15A fuse recommended
- dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1-7/8"H x 2-5/8"D
What's in the box?
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 9" Power/speaker output harness
- Two 25A ATO fuses (one installed in in-line fuse holder)
- 8" Speaker input harness
- 7" RCA line input harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- User Manual
Power & Speaker Output Lead:
RCA Phono (Low Level Input) Lead:
Speaker Level (High Level Input) Lead:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.