If you want to install a DAB+ enabled radio or navigation system such as the X901D-G6 in your Golf 6 and you have no original DAB antenna installed, this is a great solution for you. The KAE-DAB1G6 converts the original Golf 6 antenna into a DAB+ antenna. This is a much cleaner solution than a film antenna for the window. It uses the Golf original wiring so installation is fast and very clean. The kit includes an amplified signal splitter, a filter and required Fakra adapters.
- Active Splitter
- AM/FM + DAB antenna filter
- Antenna cable
- Required only for countries with DAB broadcasting
- Easy and fast installation utilizing the existing antenna cable in Golf from the rear window to the dashboard
- Plug-and-play installation
- No additional DAB antenna necessary
- Golfs with OEM DAB antenna does not require this splitter, however, a Fakra to SMB adapter is needed (KAE-F2S)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.