Santa Barbara DAB/AM/FM Tuner with Bluetooth, Aux & USB with iPod Control
Santa Barbara is a Made-For-iPod/iPhone DAB radio for your vintage, it also features built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Santa Barbara features a 32,000 colour display to customize your radio to your vehicle's interior. One USB port for iPod/iPhone/Android plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Santa Barbara has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your dash thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Built-in DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- Charges Android devices
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Wireless Audio Browsing from your iPhone or Android device
- Plays MP3, FLAC and WMA files via USB input
- Selectable 32,000 colour LCD illumination with user presets
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets and RDS
- Selectable international tuner frequencies
- Built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, mid-range, treble, fader, and balance adjustment
- Inputs: 1 rear-mounted standard USB ports and 2 rear auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: 4-channel pre-amp outputs (front, rear)
There are many variations of faceplate and knob combinations available, check them out here...
What's in the box? See this example model with everything that is included and what optional extras you can have...
This exciting new model has many of the features of its big brother the San Diego but costs less and unless you are building a full sound system with added amplification and subwoofers etc you will be saving quite a lot with this new classic car stereo.
Our initial import order for this model should be in our warehouse by the start of next week (last week November 18) so order now to beat the Christmas rush.