Your shopping cart is empty!
Where can I buy aftermarket cruise controls? We at CarAudioStuff have DIY ready kits for most cars.
Cruise control (also known as speed control or autocruise) is a system that automatically controls the speed of a motor vehicle. The system is a servomechanism that takes over the throttle of the car to maintain a steady speed selected by the driver.
We also offer a fitting service at our workshop, please contact us for more information.
Most Cruise Control systems have built-in safety features which will automatically disengage the system if one or more of the following occur:-
1. Depressing the brake pedal.
2. Press the OFF/Coast button of the command module/stalk.
3. Over-rev of the engine.
4. Decelerating to below 75% of the set speed.
5. Over speed dropout at 150% above the set speed.
6. Brake light bulbs or brake light fuse failure.